arghhh...
dear where have u been?
u really make me sick...
please tell me...
u didnt reply my msg or try to call me..what are u try to do ha???
last nite i call u... then i decide i will let the phone ring until u pick it up....
but im totally shocked its not u but someone else...WOMEN?????
who's that bullshit??how come ur phone boleh ada dgn someone else?its weird...
i cannot sleep last nite... but i forget those things and just concentrate to my last paper.. yes i berjaya do that..my paper already finish...
but now i start to think back...dr smlm lagi dah i rasa something will happen and i always remember you...
please dear... i believe in you so please dont let me down with you...please dont make me hurt....
sakit tau...sakit sangat....
kita dah jauh ni...camna i nak tenangkan hati i ni without know ur explaination....
satu cara je buat masa ni...
i akan lupakan u buat sementara waktu so that i takkan sakit memikirkannya sampaila u cari i semula... i already tell u rite..what will happen if something happen....
And what if I never kiss your lips again
Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace
How would I ever go on
Without you there's no place to belong
Well, someday love is gonna lead you back to me
But till it does I'll have an empty heart
So I'll just have to believe
Somewhere out there you're thinking of me
Till the day I let you go
Till we say our next hello
It's not good-bye
Till I see you again
I'll be right here remembering when
And if time is on our side
There'll be no tears to cry
On down the road
There is one thing I can't deny
It's not good-bye
You'd think I'd be strong enough to make it through
And rise above when the rain falls down
But it's so hard to be strong
When you've been missing somebody so long
It's just a matter of time I'm sure
But time takes time and I can't hold on
So won't you try as hard as you can
To put my broken heart together again
u really make me sick...
please tell me...
u didnt reply my msg or try to call me..what are u try to do ha???
last nite i call u... then i decide i will let the phone ring until u pick it up....
but im totally shocked its not u but someone else...WOMEN?????
who's that bullshit??how come ur phone boleh ada dgn someone else?its weird...
i cannot sleep last nite... but i forget those things and just concentrate to my last paper.. yes i berjaya do that..my paper already finish...
but now i start to think back...dr smlm lagi dah i rasa something will happen and i always remember you...
please dear... i believe in you so please dont let me down with you...please dont make me hurt....
sakit tau...sakit sangat....
kita dah jauh ni...camna i nak tenangkan hati i ni without know ur explaination....
satu cara je buat masa ni...
i akan lupakan u buat sementara waktu so that i takkan sakit memikirkannya sampaila u cari i semula... i already tell u rite..what will happen if something happen....
And what if I never kiss your lips again
Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace
How would I ever go on
Without you there's no place to belong
Well, someday love is gonna lead you back to me
But till it does I'll have an empty heart
So I'll just have to believe
Somewhere out there you're thinking of me
Till the day I let you go
Till we say our next hello
It's not good-bye
Till I see you again
I'll be right here remembering when
And if time is on our side
There'll be no tears to cry
On down the road
There is one thing I can't deny
It's not good-bye
You'd think I'd be strong enough to make it through
And rise above when the rain falls down
But it's so hard to be strong
When you've been missing somebody so long
It's just a matter of time I'm sure
But time takes time and I can't hold on
So won't you try as hard as you can
To put my broken heart together again

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home